THE most popular GABA bicycle ride in Southern Arizona! Three options are available for riders from novice to very experienced cyclists: 31, 71 and 103 miles!
What makes this such a GREAT ride?
• It's October in Tucson...perfect weather for a bicycle ride.
• With El Tour de Tucson a month away, it proves to be an excellent training ride.
• The route is a mixture of flat, rolling hills , and challenging climbs, all the while being very picturesque!
• Many cyclists record their best time for riding a century on this route!
• The route is well marked (just follow the GABA signs).
• SAG (food stops) are delicious and plentiful, served by cheerful & helpful volunteers!
• Sweep support is available along the route for tired cyclists and weary bikes.
• Bike Mechanic on hand for minor repairs and adjustments.
• Eegee's lunch provided to all cyclists at the conclusion of the ride
Click HERE for more details.